Employment Provident Fund Organization Provide new services. In this service use to check Epf balance in mobile number. EPFO service the provide mobile app for employees. It is the Unified mobile App for New Governance (UMANG). You need a mobile App just you will give one miss call and get a link on giving mobile number. Mobile number is 9718397183. You can be Downloaded other process also go mobile store search UMANG or https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/. Copy and past this link in your mobile browser then search it. Show download link of Unified Mobile App for New Governance.
About Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance (UMANG)
Now a day all most every one use mobile phones. Transactions also do with mobile phones. So Employment Provident Fund Organization provides digitalization method. It is developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to provide Mobile Governance in India. UMANG under services provide central and state, Other citizen centric services. It provides major services. UMANG offered by central and state Government departments, and other utility services from organizations. Unified mobile app one can install avail multiple government services.
UMANG is one of the revolution in India for Digitalizaion. Once can install avail more features like mobile application, web, IVR, and SMS. It can access through smartphones, Feature phone, tablets and desktops. It has created to add convenience to your lifestyle.
3- Methods Use to Download Unified Mobile App
1st method: Scan the QR code and download UMANG app in you are mobile device.
2nd Method: Give a Miss call to 9718397183. Get UMANG mobile app link.
3rd Method: Open https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ and click on menu bar download link open same as be said picture has entered mobile number and get the download link.
Unified Mobile App provides services
It has 42 services in below.
- AADHAAR Card: It can use to download and view you are Aadhaar card. If not available Aadhaar add your document from DigiLocker website. Visit: https://uidai.gov.in/
- AICTE: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- 1. Approve AICTE view list of institutes/Colleges,
- 2. View course details
- 3. View faculty details. Visit: http://www.aicte-india.org/dashboard/pages/approvedinstitutes.php
- AKPS: (Annapura Krishi Prasaar Seva)
It is mobile based Agro advisory service for farmers. It has to implement in AP and Telangana with ANGRAU & PJTSAU. More details visit www.akps.in
- Bharat Gas: You have used in home Barath Gas. Given the same number in login time, Now you can directly order Refill Gas through UMANG mobile app. You can check the order and refill history.
- HP Gas: You have used in home HP Gas. Given the same number in login time, Now you can directly order Refill Gas through UMANG mobile app. You can check the order and refill history.
- Indane Gas: You have used in home Indane Gas. Given the same number in login time, Now you can directly order Refill Gas through UMANG mobile app. You can check the order and refill history.
- CBSE: It can be used to view exam results and Examination center location for all your CBSE board and competitive exams. Visit: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html
- CPGRAMS: Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (My Grievance)
- CROP Insurance : Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare
EPFO: Employent Provident Fund Organization
It has an employee centric service, General service and employer centric service. It is used to view employee EPF passbook and download Passbook. The Unified mobile app used to check deposits and withdrawals. Raise claim there are their claims
Employee’s Centric Services
1. Form 10C (Pension Withdrawals)
2. Form 19 (PF Final Settlement)
3. Form 31 (PF Part Withdrawal)
Above 3 forms available on UMANG mobile app. You can directly apply through mobile.
1. Search Establishment
2. Search EPFO office
3. Know your Claims status
Employer Centric Services
1. Get Remittance Details By Establishment ID
2. Get TRRN Status
- Extension Reforms
- Directorate of Marketing & Inspection
- E-Dhara Land Records
- Farm Mechnisation
- Goods & Service Tax Network
- Jeevan Pramaan
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Kisan Suvidha
- Ministry Of Petroleum and Gas
- My PAN
- National Scholarship Portal
- NPS: National Pension system
- Online Job Application System
- Parivahan Sewa – Sarathi
- Passport Seva
- Pay Income Tax
- Pensioners’ Portal
- Pharma Sahi Daam
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban (PMAY – U)
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Revenue Department
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Soil Health Card
- Sukhad Yatra
How to register in Unified mobile app?
If you want to download a Unified mobile app, Now you can give miss call to 97183-97183. After you can achieve unified mobile app downloading link. Then click on the link. Hence, downloading mobile app. Install it first. Once you can install a mobile App available above 42 services. There two process to register in UMANG mobile app.
Process 1: This process, in windows.
- Visit: UAN member portal page or https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- Click on User login Open login POP UP page
- In below page Click on New User or Facebook or twitter or Google.
- If you can click on New user Open small window. Now Enter Mobile number.
- Click on Next. Got OTP on giving mobile number and submit.
- Next Show MPIN window, enter 4-digits number and reconfirm.
- After clicking on the save & process button.
- Now available two questions enter questions and answers
- Hence, Open Aadhaar card number window. If you have Aadhaar number enable with mobile number, you can enter. Otherwise Skip and proceed.
- Login into Unified mobile number app.
Process 2: In windows
- Open https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- Click On User Login
- If you have AADHAAR card, attach with mobile number, you can proceed this process.
- Enter AADHAAR number click, next you will receive OTP on registered mobile number attach Aadhaar.
- Now Enter OTP and submit.
- Then login to the Unified mobile app
Process 1: In Mobile
- Unified mobile app after installing.
- Click on New user and Follow same as the Above process.
Process 2: This process, in Mobile
- UMANG mobile app download.
- After installing, click login link enters Aadhaar.
- Enter Aadhaar number and follow the same process as above.