You can login to a page using the unified member portal. Why are you log in to UAN login page because Employee contributed an amount to add in universal account number (uan). In this amount will be check or withdraw to login in uan login page.
It has UAN page and know your uan status link and also forgot password link.
Above the image following links available
- sign in
- Forgot Password
- Activate UAN
- know your UAN status.
Let’s see uan login process
- visit unified member portal
- Same as shown left side image.
- Enter knowing uan number
- then enter the correct password
- After filling correct captcha.
Finally, click on sign in button. now open bellow same page.
UAN Login Quires and Answers
- How to Create UAN number?
- How to Generate Password?
- How to Use UAN Portal?
- How to Link Aadhaar with UAN?
- How to update KYC in UAN?
- How to Generate UAN Card?
- How to check PF balance with UAN?
- How to Change Name in UAN?
- How to Activate UAN?
- How to withdraw pf Online?
- How to change Mobile Number and Email ID in UAN?
- How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
- How can I check my PF claim status?
- How can I check my PF balance through missed call?
- How do we calculate PF?
- How long does it take to withdraw PF?
- What is EST code in PF number?
- When we can apply for PF after resignation?
- Do we get interest on provident fund?
How to Create UAN number?
UAN means Universal Account Number. Every employee Govt or Private have pf number in pay slip. In case you don’t know PF number ask your company employer. After given PF number.
- Open https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ website.
- Click on Know your UAN
- Fill in all Details- Member ID or PAN or Aadhaar, name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Submit all details. you have received OTP and Submit.
- Now you got UAN number in your Mobile number or Mail Id
2. How to Generate Password?
you know UAN number, But you don’t know password. Every one follow these steps to recover or reset your UAN password.
- Open uan member portal or unified member portal: Home Page
- Now Click on Forget Password
- Enter UAN number and Captcha submitted.
- Now you will receive OTP and submit and enter new password.
3. How to Link Aadhaar with UAN?
Every Employee must link Aadhaar number with UAN. Follow simple steps and easily attach Aadhaar with uan.
- Open https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/LinkUanAadhaar website
- Enter UAN number and Registered Mobile Number.
- Click “Generate OTP”
- Now you will receive OTP.
- Enter OTP and Aadhaar number, then click submit button.
- Now Display successful message.
4. How to update KYC in UAN?
If you want to withdraw pf amount, you must Update KYC. It means Know Your Costumer. Employees must have UAN and Password. After update KYC. Easy process to update KYC.
- Login into uan member portal with use UAN and password.
- Click on e-KYC.
- Now Fill requirement documents details.
- Finally, Submit.
- This will take up to 7 day. Your KYC is updated.
5. How to Generate UAN Card?
Simple steps follow to generate UAN card. Login into UAN Member Portal. click on UAN Card, Then show your UAN card.
6. How to check PF balance with UAN?
Login into UAN member Portal. Click on View > View Passbook. Now you will check PF balance and download passbook.
7. How to Change Name in UAN?
If you want to change name. you must login UAN member portal. After Login UAN member portal click profile setting and Edit.
8. How to Activate UAN?
You know UAN number and password but error login. Employees must Activate UAN number. Simple steps to activate. Open Unified member portal website. Again open UAN activation Link. Now fill all details and submit. you will receive activation message.
9. How to change Mobile Number and Email ID in UAN?
Login into unified member portal. Click Account > Change Account details. If you want to change mobile number click same box and edit. If you want to change Email Id click on same box and edit.
10. How can I check my PF claim status?
If you want to check Pf claim status. you must update KYC and Aadhaar. After you will check Pf claim status. Login unified member portal web site. Click Online Service > Track claim status. You will claim status and transfer balance also.
11. How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
EPFO provide PF balance checking easy ways. this is one of the best process for PF balance checking. Any time any where you can check Pf balance with fingers on you are mobile. this is available only registered mobile number. Open SMS app and write number 7738299899 and Type EPFOHO UAN <LAN> and send. In few seconds you will receive message of pf details.
LAN- LANGUAGE enter first 3 letters
12. How can I check my PF balance through missed call?
EPFO provide easy methods to check pf balance. just single miss call to check all your pf details. Call to 011-22901406 number on registered mobile number. then you will receive details Member Id (UAN), PF number, Name, Date Of Birth, EPF balance, Last contribution.