The UAN helpdesk is solving your UAN login problems. It solves given below problems. Employees directly to do solve problems in online.
UAN Helpdesk employees, solving login problems below
- Visit “member” link
- When your click member link opens below link page
Select your problem type
Case 1: What is my UAN?
An employee doesn’t have UAN number. You have to go to the UAN member portal and click member link. Now open new popup window same as above. Then select what is my UAN option. Enter Mobile number, father name, date of birth same as registered, member Id, AAdhar number After filling details submit. In few mints receive UAN member in registered mobile number. Then you will go to UAN member portal login and check the details.
Case 2: Forgot password and mobile number is the change
In case you forgot password either change mobile number select option.
- You select FORGOT PASSWORD AND MOBILE NO. IS CHANGED.
- First Enter mobile number.
- Next, enter UAN (universal account number) have 12 digit numbers.
- Enter Member ID select region, PF office, Establishment ID, Ext. If any, Member ID.
- Enter your name
- Enter Father name
- Date of Birth
- In box enters Problem Matter up to 1000 characters.
- You can select preferred Language.
Click Generate OTP. You receive OTP on registered mobile number and submit. Now enter the new password and re-enter password. If you change mobile number select enter the new mobile number and submit.
Case 3: Incorrect Details- Name/Father Name/ DOB/ DOJ ETC
If you can select this option correction details and SMS alerts also activated.
- Select Problem Type- INCORRECT DETAILS – NAME / FATHER NAME / DOB / DOJ ETC.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Enter UAN and submit.
In a few seconds, you got an SMS your problem was registered. After receiving your problem EPFO solve.
Offline process also available for correction of Pf account
- If in case your name is wrong enter in Pf account, you will submit ID proof in an employer. Then he is to submit in Epfo office. After solving your problem.
- If in case you’re father name/ Date of Birth / Date of joining, wrong in the Pf account database. You will submit all Id proof’s in company employer. He has submitted you are proof’s in EPF office.
Case 4: Passbook problems
Problems in downloading or view UAN passbook
- UAN activation error
- Password mismatch error
- KYC mismatch error
- Employee details error
- The employee details not available in a database error
All problems are solved here
In case of any problems doesn’t solve contact UAN helpdesk
Send E-mail to UAN Help Desk – email@example.com
Timing – 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM
Web Site – www.epfindia.gov.in